Kingsleague Warzone Killrace League
From 01.08 – 31.08 our Warzone Summer Season will take place! The prize pool is an incredible 3000€. This will be shared by the top 10.
You can play any of the following described modes and play according to the mentioned rules.
Call of Duty: Battle Royale
You and your opponent play in Battle Royale mode and fight for the most kills. Whoever has more kills wins the challenge. Please make sure that the fill mode is set to “Do not fill” when you start the game, as you and your opponent must be the only players in your team.
Call of Duty: Rebirth
You and your opponent play for the most kills in Rebirth mode. Whoever has more kills wins the challenge. Please make sure that the Fill Mode is set to “Do Not Fill” when you start the game, as you and your opponent must be the only players on your team. Note that this mode plays slightly differently to Classic. All players can respawn every 30 seconds until the last circle.
Call of Duty: Plunder Killrace
You and your opponent compete as a team in the same loot money game and compete for the most kills. Whoever has more kills wins the Loot Money Kill Race. Please make sure that the fill mode is set to “Do not fill” when you start the game, as you and your opponent must be the only players on your team. Note that this mode plays slightly differently than Classic. The round ends as soon as a team has collected a certain amount of money in a certain time.
1. You can choose to play across consoles or limit yourself to other players on the same console.
2. Add your opponent as a friend with the gamertag.
3. invite your opponent to a party or accept the invitation sent to you.
4. it is up to you which mode you play.
5. it is up to you whether you play in a “team” (healing etc.) or whether everyone does their own thing. Discuss it with each other beforehand to avoid misunderstandings!
6. Select “Do not fill up” for your settings so that only you and your opponent are in the squad.
7. Play the challenge as described in the rules and send the result when the game is finished.
**Within the Warzone Killrace League, team challenges (2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4) are also possible. These can either be played as several 1vs1 challenges between both teams or by a team captain. Please note that in this case only the team captains receive ranking points.
CoD Warzone Rules
All kills made alive or on the ground count towards the final score.
If both players have the same number of kills, the player who has collected more money wins. If the amount of money collected is also identical, another match must be played until there is a winner.
Once players are on the plane, no objections regarding lags or pre-game settings will be considered.
If a player disconnects during the pre-match warm-up, the match must be replayed. If the disconnect occurs during the match, it is tantamount to death. You receive the number of kills you had at the time of the disconnect and your opponent can continue to play even after you have lost the connection to the game.
Stealing kills is part of it and is allowed.
Click here to visit our Youtube channel where we provide videos with detailed instructions on how to record your game as evidence in the event of a dispute.
Cheating/Falsifying the Ranking List
1. Deliberately losing matches in order to give points to the other player is strictly forbidden!
2. Collusion and “pushing” each other, i.e. alternately losing and winning matches is prohibited. We reserve the right to ban the players involved upon suspicion, not to distribute the prize money and to exclude them from Kingsleague!